Sunday 18 January 2015

Happy Birthday Niekie !


A personalized poem written for Suzanne who wanted to gift it to 
her best friend Niekie, on her birthday and published it on her blog...


Niekie, My Dearest


A Best Friend is a God's gift;
For a chosen lucky few –
Joyous and Sweet is our friendship,
Fresh like the Morning Dew.

Miles and Miles separate us;
Our Hearts stay close and near –
Fifteen Years and going strong,
Your Laughter brings more Cheer.

From Pen Pal to my Best Friend,
Such a Beautiful Journey we share –
I adore that you are really Strong,
Yet so full of Warmth and Care.

Lots of Love and a Happy Future,
With Bountiful Blessings, I say –

To my Dearest Friend Niekie,

Wish you a Wonderful Birthday !

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! It's good to have friends
    ap_lemos at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing; such an endearing poem; very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I also have a wonderful friend miles away from me, but she is and always will be here, near me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful poem to a special friend written with words of care and thank you for the share. :)

    ReplyDelete